Viral Marketing Takes Anderson & Anderson over the Top
Posted July 11, 2007on:
The simplest definition of “viral marketing” is word of mouth or telling someone else about a product or service via e-mail, fax or phone. Viral marketing is currently one of the most powerful marketing tools on the internet and a blessing for small businesses of all types. Branding is an important aspect of viral marketing.
A summary of successful “viral marketing” by Anderson & Anderson Providers
- Four Key Anderson & Anderson Certified Providers from www.executiveandlifecoaching.com; Carlos Todd, www.masteringanger.com, ; Gregory Kyles, . www.ami-tx.com; Shannon Munford, www.daybreakservices.com, . and Sonia Brill, www.angerxchange.com, are leading the way in this remarkable effort. , Colbert Williams,
- In order to increase the presence of the Anderson & Anderson anger management model on the internet, George Anderson and staff began an aggressive internet marketing campaign using a combination of Press Releases, blogs, E-zine articles, radio, television and print media interviews as well as magazine and internet advertisements.
- Phone calls, e-mails and blog announcements were sent to all current and previous certified Anderson & Anderson anger management facilitators seeking their participation. Each provider received information to place on his or her website which was designed to accurately define the uniqueness of the Anderson & Anderson model as well as the importance of consistency in describing the Anderson & Anderson anger management curriculum.
- Colbert Williams produced the single most effective marketing DVD especially for use by all Anderson & Anderson providers. George Anderson and the providers mentioned above quickly arranged to adapt and use this DVD by all providers. Copies of the DVD have been placed on all of the websites mentioned above as well as You Tube, My Space and many other internet outlets. The response to this DVD has been off the charts.
- Gregory Kyles produced two other DVDs designed to market the Anderson & Anderson Executive Coaching as well as Organizational Training. These new DVDs are now in the process of being modified for use by other providers.
The results of this type of “viral marketing” were to dramatically increase the income of all Anderson & Anderson providers who have websites. Those who actively participated in the campaign saw their internet saturation increase as well as daily hits to their respective websites as well as practice income.