Why should couples seek a certified anger management facilitator?
Posted August 1, 2007on:
1. An assessment is completed showing the deficits that promote ongoing conflict
2. Clearly focused and time limited interventions
3. Structured and tested intervention tools
4. Skill building process is non-threatening to men
5. Simple easy to understand workbook is provided that the couple can use to practice conflict resolution skills outside of session.
6. Couples learn skills in emotional intelligence, stress management, communication skills and anger management
7. Session are completed in a relatively short period of time
8. The exclusion of insurance promotes a higher level of confidentiality
9. Role playing in sessions promotes skill building
10. Motivated couples tend to learn skills faster and report less frustration when the process is compared to talk therapy
To find a certified anger management provider in your area visit www.anger-managemet-resources.org
Carlos Todd, LPC, NCC, CAMF
President of the American Association of Anger Management Providers
Carlos Todd is the owner of Todd’s Anger Management Solutions in Charlotte, NC