15 Steps to Substantial Income in Anger Management
Posted July 11, 2007on:
- Conduct an Internet search to determine the most widely recognized anger management model in the nation.
- Develop a business plan including appropriate finances for a least one year.
- Access Facilitator Certification in the model which you have chosen.
- Purchase the client workbooks, posters, DVDs, CDs and assessment instruments for the model chosen and take time to master all of this material.
- Rent a part time Conference Room from a local hotel, attorney’s office or other professional on Tuesday and Thursday evenings and all day Saturdays.
- Secure a business license and DBA in your town or city.
- Find a professional website developer to design a dedicated anger management/executive coaching website with extensive links to related businesses and organizations. Request link backs from these sites.
- Develop and implement an aggressive marketing plan including ads on as many anger management websites as well as Google and Yahoo.
- Join and participate in the American Association of Providers.
- Establish yourself as a local or regional expert in anger management and executive coaching.
- Join and market your services to all of the businesses in your local Chamber of Commerce.
- Write ezine articles and blog entries on anger management and executive coaching to as many sites as possible.
- Put most, if not all of the income from your first year of operation back into your practice development.
- Place marketing DVDs for the major practice areas on which you will focus on your website as well as You Tube, My Space and other similar sites.
- Think BIG!
George Anderson, MSW, BCD, CAMF
Tags: anger management